I really want to know what "much many exciting times to write about" are! I'm totally guessing and getting excited about things, so you should tell us soon in case I'm wrong and get really excited about things I shouldn't be excited about.
holy hell, that's my exact sentiment on my blog. i have the besty best intentions of being a better and more consistent blogger, but then the next day, i'm lame again. it's rough!
p.s. i still haven't gotten a rad word like you did when you got "killa" for your word verif on my blog!
3 comments:
I really want to know what "much many exciting times to write about" are! I'm totally guessing and getting excited about things, so you should tell us soon in case I'm wrong and get really excited about things I shouldn't be excited about.
you should write an update about coming to see me soon. Then, of course, you should really do it... so as to not be a liar.
:)
holy hell, that's my exact sentiment on my blog. i have the besty best intentions of being a better and more consistent blogger, but then the next day, i'm lame again. it's rough!
p.s. i still haven't gotten a rad word like you did when you got "killa" for your word verif on my blog!
Post a Comment