Thursday, February 5, 2009

Vote For MEEEEE!

Honestly I don't have that much exciting news!  
  • I am still looking for a job - 
  • I'm still subbing
  • I don't not plans to visit Orange County (bri)
  • um... we are going to cook valentine's dinner at home...  
  • ...thats about it...
THE ONE THING I DOOO NEED TO SAY is,  I have joined this awesome street team Called the ETSYOWLS TEAM and they rock! We have these challenges!  & i entered in the "Something you'd make/do back in the day"





4 comments:

Eliza said...

ALisa! What's this? In your last post you said you had much exciting things and then in this one you say you dont have anything exciting?

Unknown said...

thats why i was laughing.. because i really didn't have any exciting news.

Janelle said...

You got my vote girly! We should really get together and do crafts! One of these days that you aren't subbing call me! You know I'm home all day with Maddy.

Home Sweet Sarah said...

WHAT?! Am I too late to vote?! Nooo, you only needed 5 more percentage points to win! I have you failed and I'm sorry.