Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy ETSY-versary !!!



Today marks the one year anniversary of becoming a seller on etsy! HURRAY!!!

I remember I was so excited that I listed two ribbon bookmarks, that were so cute and a few crocheted items.



I checked back a few hours later, and I had sold BOTH of my little bookmarks. "WOAH!!!!
I could make MILLIONS!" I thought to myself. "This etsy thing may just work." I listed a few more creations... and i promptly sold nothing else for 2 months straight. ha.

Things have been really picking up for me around christmas time, and bee focusing on branding my shop and perfecting my crafts. I've improved photos, hired a FANTASTIC graphic designer for my branding, and have really been working on promotions.


ps - LOVE my logo, if you need branding/logo work,
you have to get ahold of Kelly Mitchell! She's the best!!!


I have a long way to go, and though I haven't made millions - I'm sure that I'll keep creating things i love. I have been making enough to promise Tad that all supplies from here on out come from my paypal account. It has been this way since probably February, and i hope to keep it this way!

So this week to celebrate my ETSY-versary, I am offering Free shipping on all purchases over $10!!!!!!

YEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!!!


Etsy
Buy Handmade
LoveAlisa

1 comment:

Moore Musings said...

wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo