Saturday, December 19, 2009

Moving Day!

After much stress with loan documents, underwritting mishaps, random loan audits...   living with boxes for a couple of weeks, and off of Fast Food and paperplate (i packed up my pots and pans and plates a LONG time ago)....   finally we have arrived at moving day for the McPherson's. I have been so sad that I hadn't been able to decorate my place all Christmasy or even put my tree up!

But I can now!  Just in time for Christmas!



We got our keys last night, and honestly, as soon as my realtor left us with keys, i starting crying just at the thought of how blessed we are, and what God has done in BOTH our lives to bring us to THIS point. So we prayed over our house asking for continued blessings. It was a sweet sweet moment.  And then we ran up and down the hallway about a billion times.

pictures soon soooooon to follow.  (well, not too soon, because I won't have the internet for a few days!

2 comments:

Jana said...

YAYYYYYY!!!! I am SO excited for you guys and can not WAIT to see pics of the place!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Moore Musings said...

so excited! I can't wait for our spectre trip!