Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scene: Cool Water Ad company meeting.

"You know what show is really cool now? LOST."

"We should get that Sawyer guy to do a commercial."

"Yeah, and I think that he can just come straight from his LOST set.

"He doesn't even have to change his wardrobe, or his hair at all."

"Don't even let him shave.. he has to look exactly the same."

"yeah in fact let's just put him in the same water he spends most of the show in."

"Perfect?"
"Perfect."





its the power of cool. I spent like five minutes just laughing. apparently he's not better than that.


4 comments:

Eliza said...

Sawyer is SO my favorite. He's a cutie, but he also has the best and I mean best lines ever.

Alisa Marie said...

bug eyed bastard is my fav. sawyer line.

Moore Musings said...

also, lets cast him with a dark wild curly haired beauty. Just to make him feel comfortable...

Janelle said...

Hey Girl! It has been a long time. I hope that you are doing well. I am planning on sending out a mass email with our blog site but I was waiting till it was a bit more complete.