Which is perfect since the smell of fish makes me gag. This reaction is probably thanks to my sophomore year roommate Jesica Turpin. Everyday, in our tiny squished hotel-like dorm room, Jessica nuked her tuna for lunch. And the smell lingered... at least to me. yuck. plus i've always hated fish.
But back to Tad-less life. What does one do in this situation? Adjust her netflix! So that all those girly movies which have mysteriously moved to the bottom of the queue are now on the way here!
This is my favorite scene from Becoming Jane that I just balled at. I know. i'm pathetic.
Its amazing how many more tears I shed for those sappy moments this week. I mean, i cry a lot.... but this week every time there is a moment, a look, a word a feeling or emotion i am crying. It's a little bit of missing Tad and mostly of knowing what we have and how special it is. Of how much we tried so many times to move on, but like in jane's case kept finding a path towards one another (even if it was unknowingly).
this one happens to be so great! jane austen's life is amazing. what she experiences helps her to became the greatest female author. so now I must go and reread all of her books.
3 comments:
Ah! Oh my goodness, how have you been? It's been too long! So glad I found your blog...I have Mrs. Lorie Chambless to thank for that one! Tale care!
Sarah Sykes
Ewww...who nukes their tuna?!
Cute blog! :)
ugh. why did she not run away. seriously. jo and laurie. jane and whatshisface. dumb dumb.
but now I want to watch that movie again. you know, for a good cry=)
Post a Comment