Friday, September 26, 2008

I want to post!


I just finished with the cutest little present for my friend's baby shower.

And I am dying to post the photos on here.   But alas, I must wait. 

Because I know for a fact that she reads this site.  She's like a silent blog stalker.  And thats why I love her.

So instead pretend I got her little baby girl this!
($155 for that thing)

I'm sure she'll love it!


I promise to post my creation soon!



:::UPDATE:::   JUST A PREVIEW:



3 comments:

Moore Musings said...

1. love that you are making so much now, so awesome
2. I ALMOST chose this design for my blog! The owl is awesome!
3. love you my friend

Megan Tabangcora said...

YES!!!! I am a silent blog stalker, and i'm now dying to see the real gifty! Can't wait to see you tonight! And to see the next post!

Alisa Marie said...

yeah i'm totally on a creativity overload since this past summer.

i love this little owl.

I have this new obsession with owls. they are so peculiar and awkward. just like me.