Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today I created something new.





I taught myself some new stitches by looking at the craftsmanship on etsy.com 
 and i came up with some rea
lly cute bookmarks.




   
I've been using this one that I made last night. 
 





Its just so darn cute,  except, there are plenty of mistakes - and tracing lines and frayed edges etc. . . 
 so this one stays with me.  but i'm working on more of these and will add them to my site next week probably

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey you- hey you crafty girl is more like it!!! Love the book mark, I would love to know how you did that!!! Thanks for your sweet note on my blog it was good to hear from you and see your cute face!!! Take care! Andrea

Home Sweet Sarah said...

Ooh, fun, where can I get one?!

And look <----- You posted my Natalie Dee comic! Loooove her...