Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pre-Christmas presents! PART ONE



I did it!  I reached out into that large blogosphere and made some friends!   

After reading Sarahs post, i decided it was time to get into some swapping fun..  I participated in these girls  GET YOUR SCARF ON  swap!







So thanks to these  girls  I met a new blogging friend!   It is my goal to get over to her site and hang out over there!  So thanks Nilsa for my beautiful scarf!

And so i took photos of me and my new scarf!  and naturally this turned into a photo shoot.









Whats that Kevin Charette?  why yes, it is new &
 it is G-orgeous!   (BTW, so sorry you got bumped from top billing when alissa carlson moved to town.....  its only because she's a real meteorologist...)

SORRY  i have a tendency to think my local newscasters are part of my day to day life.









And finally my best blue steel impersonation.....   

PS  -  I'm wearing glasses because with no sub job today comes sleeping in... also comes with laziness...  to which I thought... lets take a day off of poking my eyeballs.  


Thanks again nilsa, you rock!!!!







2 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Awww, you're welcome! Here you are, receiving my scarf about a week after I received yours and you still beat me to the punch with posting about it. I think the tables are turned ... and in fact, you rock! But, I'll have you know I've worn your scarf no less than 3 or 4 times (and when I say wear it, I don't just mean outside!). It's soft and goes with pretty much everything I own. Thank you much!

Home Sweet Sarah said...

Woo, scarves!

I love days where I don't have to put my contacts in :-)