So i HAD to pass these stupid tests.... these very scary, terrifying, all-encompassing agony.
After I wrote that post, i took off to my testing facility... l i left my test with the feeling... meh. like maybe I matched my score last time 15 pts for passing. no better.... no worse.
I didn't even apply for student teaching last week because I was about 87% sure I didn't pass. I was so meh that I didn't even know results were coming out this morning. So imagine my surprise - not out of joy - that my Unofficial results were in.
And there in my mail box... was an email letting me know.... I HAD PASSED!!!!!
I AM HIGHLY QUALIFIED!!!!! I can teach math!! I can.. well... thats about it. BOTH tests are behind me (unless i wanna teach calc.... which i don't) So now i gotta get on filling out student teaching apps.
8 comments:
Are you serious that you are going to have to do student teaching now...even though you already taught a year? UGGG!
Oh and WAY TO GO!
i know. i was like this little forgotten entity last year. at least this time around i won't pee my pants when i start.
Congratulations!!!
yaaaaaay yay yay yay yay yay
and a huzzah!
dude! congrats!
i *so* know that feeling. i just passed my colorado mortgage broker exam, and thought there was no way i was going to pass. a 70% is considered passing, and dammit, getting my 71.6% will go down as one of my most proudest moments. eh.ver.
three cheers for being qualified!
Congrats! That's freakin awesome :-)
Yeaaaaaaa! That has to feel great! I am so happy for ya. By the way, did you get my phone mess a couple of weeks ago... or did I call the wrong number? LOL I wouldn't be surprised if I had.
YAY!!!!! That's so awesome! I'm very excited for you! Good luck w/ the student teaching!
Post a Comment