Alisa Marie

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Go Vote for LOVEALISA !!!!!

Vote for me in this contest!
Vote for me!
Submit entry|Create your own contest
Contest details
Posted by Alisa Marie at 7:14 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Influenster


My photo
Alisa Marie
Bakersfield, California, United States
I'm alisa marie. I teach math. I am a self-proclaimed dork of pop-culture, and a semi-decent cook. I dabble in photography, crafting, painting and all things creative and am constantly in awe of my friends' abilities & creations. I am married to the love of my life, Taddy. I am finally creating my own blog.
View my complete profile

My Etsy Store

alisa's etsy store: lovealisa.etsy.com

Followers


In 2012 Look for the following :

Create 24items

Read 12 Books

Connect 24 Times

Support 12 Local/New Places


    follow me on Twitter

    None anniversary awesome baby bacon bag book bunco burger camera chicken connect cook create creative encouragement etsy fabric family friends front page goals god hunger games job life love new things owl percy jackson potato pouch read sew start steps teaching

    My favorite Person!

    My favorite Person!
    I love him so much!

    • KinderHaus Blankets
      123Movies Watch Captives (1994) Online full Free HD
      5 years ago
    • Welcome to my long, pointless stream of thought...
      Program Pelatihan Tanggap Medis Darurat
      7 years ago
    • Home Sweet Sarah
      The people you most admire
      9 years ago
    • Scott, Lorie & Henry...But Mostly Henry
      January 2017
      9 years ago
    • hopevenessa
      a fun little skating video
      10 years ago
    • Scottyboy and Katygirl
      The KGD Christmas Collection.
      11 years ago
    • Lovin' Life
      Summer's Vacation Is Almost Here!
      12 years ago
    • pirates deserve presents, too
      printable thank yous!
      12 years ago
    • .
      I guess this means goodbye...
      13 years ago
    • Bako Pray Family
      The Farm 2013
      13 years ago
    • The Haddon's
      Introducing Truett Scott Haddon
      13 years ago
    • Fiore Interiors
      Notes from a Maine Interior Designer- Mindful, local gifts.
      13 years ago
    • Eliza, Josh and Micah
      Parking Confessions
      13 years ago
    • moore musings
      Redesign is on my mind
      14 years ago
    • Carrie and Greg Squires
      Jo Toes Giveaway!
      14 years ago
    • Super Common!
      you can still be thankful in december...
      14 years ago
    • Taking a leap of faith...to Kenya!
      Nairobi Fire
      14 years ago
    • Etsy Owls
      Etsy Owls Black Friday Sales!
      15 years ago
    • Be Open: Life...Its what U make it.
      i like this.
      15 years ago
    • The Tabs
      Disneyland
      15 years ago
    • Love Laugh Live
      The Cutie Herndon Girls!
      16 years ago
    • Life: As I know it
      My Son's Got Skills
      17 years ago
    • age | e
      good news
      17 years ago
    • Behaving Like a Proper Pregnant Lady. Or Something Like That...
    • The Blog by Lasha
    • See Sherm Blog
    • My Abundant Life
    Show 5 Show All

    Subscribe To

    Posts
    Atom
    Posts
    Comments
    Atom
    Comments

    Blogs I frequent

    • Nilsa
    • Off The Wall
    • Paper Lady
    • Presents for Pirates
    • Wild Olive

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2014 (2)
      • ►  May (2)
    • ►  2012 (9)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  August (5)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  April (1)
    • ►  2011 (10)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (7)
    • ►  2010 (13)
      • ►  May (6)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ▼  2009 (22)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (6)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ▼  March (1)
        • Go Vote for LOVEALISA !!!!!
      • ►  February (3)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2008 (27)
      • ►  December (5)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (6)
      • ►  September (6)
      • ►  August (3)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  June (3)
    Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.