I did have many ideas for blog entry, but I kept saying, i don't want waste that as my first blog back, because no one will read it!!!When you keep saying that... no one will ever come 'round your blog EVER.
So here is a wasted revival blog that probably no one will notice, but will show up in your google reader, and serve as a reminder that I still exist!!!!
On an entirely different note: I am student teaching, and this is our last day of Spring Break (the monday after Easter--- Why didn't I have that in school?) and in true procrastinator fashion, I saved all my grading and lesson planning for today!!! YipEE!!!
2 comments:
Guess who noticed? :)
Like the revamp. I vote you need a small owl in your header somewhere.
I keep doing the same thing!
I really need to update more frequently
yay for monday off too!
Post a Comment