Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i promise


i promise to be back blogging and updating my life as soon as this school year is over. 

Which includes Friday.   I have all my student teaching paperwork that I need to CREATE and TYPE and PRINT and turn in.

When that is over I can sing a song, do a little dance and go watch that movie i've been promising my Taddy I'd see with him.

THEN LET THE BLOGGING BEGIN!  
What a summer this will be!

(but really, no crossed fingers...)

5 comments:

supercommonname said...

What movie?

Eliza said...

I'm so not convinced when it comes to your crossed fingers picture...

Alisa Marie said...

hahah

star trek

who knew he was a trekkie. he;s been asking me everynight, can we go tomorrow? nope. so once everything is turned in, i'm good to go!

Alisa Marie said...

liza - when types "promise" into google image search this one popped up!

Melinda said...

waiting...