I have been convinced by Bri and Jen to start up this Project 365 or i've also heard it called Daily me. But the concept is the same. Document your life. A picture a day. Share it with the world.
So here we go. They won't all include me. and they won't all be exciting, but they will be my life.
I hope to capture some little piece of my life and be able to see how far i've come since this day (or actually yesterday.)
This also requires me to be uploading everyday, and I know how busy i get at work, so i'll need ya'll to keep me accountable. This also means I'll probably be more prompted to add a few of these to this here bloggy blog. So follow along! Join in! You dont have to start on the 1st just start today, or the 3rd!
So to start of this new decade, here we go. . .

3 comments:
sooooo excited :)
Alisa, I just started it too... a few days late, but either way, it's BEGUN
yeah! I'm so excited! you're photos so far are simply amazing!
Post a Comment