Monday, March 1, 2010

blogging goals

Lets get serious. This is Not a new years....   But a Shake - off - the - winter - slump resolution. So Welcome March!

Here are my commitments to blogging in no particular order.

01. No apologies.   my life can be boring, and I can neglect my blog at times.  But here and now NO apologies for not posting or posting something boring, unexciting.  If its worthy, I'll blog it.  if not... then you can un-follow me.

02. Who am I blogging for!    i know all 5 people who read this... and they know me.   If you know me, you know my (full) name and my school and all that jazz. I will not be identifying anything.  I have very techno savvy students who would die to see this.  so.  I regularly google myself to be sure i am untraceable.
  
03.  No blabbing.  No rambling.  This is super hard for me as I have a lot to say - but most of you (all but maybe my mommie) get bored when you see a giant paragraph.  i know i do.

04. Consistency.  I will blog.  Hold me to at least 4-5 times a week.  I would like to do daily, but I'm just not that exciting.  We'll see. Plus, i need to have more time.  











...if you haven't already, and you'd like to set some blogging goals for me... please do.  I'm taking my cue from a fab blogger martawrites.  Take her blog&business course with me!  I'd like to give the appearance of being a professional.

5 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE IT!! Welcome back A! :)

Moore Musings said...

Yay! I love your blogs!

ps- long paragraphs never bore me :)

katygirl said...

Hi Alisa! I just thought I'd say hi and tell you that I found your blog on Andrea's and I always read it whenever you update! It never bothers me how long the paragraphs are! Hope you're doing well!

Jana said...

so maybe i'll steal your blogging goals for myself and start blogging again . . .

i'm SO tired of apologizing for not blogging, or not having anything interesting to say. i've been giving myself pep talks lately about getting started again, actually. and i've decided if i DO do it, it's totally just going to be for myself, my sanity, and my desire to have some sort of documentation of my life (and my kids' lives) . . . not for anyone else's entertainment or pleasure. NO PRESSURE! :)

Alisa Marie said...

Jilly - You're my inspiration for blogging! Girl goes and gets it done daily!

Bri - Ha thanks! so i'm not just rambling!?!?

Katy! - Hey girl, good to see you here! I'll have to catch up on all your blogs - Thanks for the encouragment!

Jana - Steal away! I just want to see more of that Micah, and Alana when she gets here!