I wanted to post today about the how much i love the oscars.... but unfortunately... recently I do not.
I mean, I DO... and I love to make my picks. But The past 5 years or so, I just haven't had time to see any thing. And usually I have at least seen most of the movies. This year... I have been so busy that Tad and I HAVEN"T EVEN SEEN ANY MOVIES! The only movie we saw this year was: Star Trek. Terrible.
Just a few weeks ago Tad and I finally got in motion to FINALLY go and see Sherlock Holmes, we checked online, 7:45 Showing... We had dinner before, and we walked to the theatre only to see a sign that said: "THE 7:45 SHOWING OF SHERLOCK HOLMES HAS BEEN CANCELED." Great. The only other thing at that time were the parade of scary movies made for teenagers. No thanks.
Just our luck i think. I guess I"ll have to netflix all of those movies and start watching.
3 comments:
I have a SIMILAR problem.
me too. sigh.
Sweet irony that the 7:45pm showing was cancelled! REALLY?! Since when did they start canceling shows?!
Anyhow... I have good news for you! Don't waste your money with Netflix, use this movie website! http://www.movies-links.tv/ I use this site all the time because the korean theaters play, well... Korean movies, which I don't understand! The movies on this site are instant, you don't have to download any of them, and they're FREE!!! Enjoy movie nights in with Tad!
You can thank me later! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment