Sunday, January 30, 2011

Connections {2, 3 & 4}

I have had so many connections the last few weeks!  Wow!  These three outings have been making connections with OLD friends reunited by FACEBOOK!!!

{2} BUNCO! One my girlfriends from high school was looking to start up a bunco league & I TOTALLY JUMPED IN!  I have only ever participated in bunco as a sub years ago.  So now I can reconnect with four other girlfriends from high school FACE TO FACE!  Our first meeting was a few weeks ago and there are 5 of us that all went to High School together.  THANK YOU FACEBOOK!!!


{3} Last Monday - Another really great friend from high school came to visit from out of state (she flew home the night of bunco).  Four of us girls from High School all headed out to Moo Creamery.  (OH I CAN LOG A LOCAL PLACE!)  I met her son for the first time and we all laughed and enjoyed amazing ice cream in the fog!


{4} Satuday - I went to 4-year-old's birthday party at the local rollerrama!  So cute to see her sweet little girl opening all her gifts!  PLus I got to see my outta-town friend for ONE LAST time before she flew home.


Wow.  What a fun Month!  I can't wait for my next bunco; and I can;'t believe the reconnections I've made with great friends!!!

3 comments:

katygirl said...

yay! i love when you blog!

Kellie said...

You are doing great with your 2011 goals! Good job. =) I have never played bunco before. Actually, I don't even know what it is... is it a card game? a board game?

Alisa Marie said...

@Katy - Thanks! Glad to know someones reading! ;-)

@Kell - Its a dice game. Kinda like yatzee. really there's no skill, all luck. its just an excuse to get together and gab.