Thursday, September 11, 2008

I've Sold something...



I opened a site on etsy.com because I love it so much. And I have a lot of ideas, and wanted to get my stuff into peoples hands.  

I sold two bookmarks the very first night i listed my items.  I was stoked.  I can quit my job, my Career has taken off, I'm a regular small business owner.  
 Or maybe not.  Perhaps a fluke, .... have been dormant for the last three months....  I check it everyday, mostly because its in my safari bookmarks bar, and also because i Just love the whole site.   If you haven't been there its like ebay for talented people. (friends, expect gifts from here).

tonight I sold a cute little ipod cozy that I innovated using logic and creativity complete with a space to plug in your earbuds.  I'm actually really proud of it.  

so I'm excited!   I will certainly put up the rest of my creations soon !

6 comments:

Moore Musings said...

it's so cute!!! :)

Janelle said...

Totally cool!

Moore Musings said...

don't you mean you have sold 3 things? :)

Alisa Marie said...

you're right i did!!! :-D

Eliza said...

That's creative! Good for you!

Megan Tabangcora said...

Way to go!!! I looked at all your super cute stuff on here and you make me proud!