1.) The kids i see during substituting!!
a.) What they search for on Google Earth: top of the list: their home, hawaii, the north pole. Those smart few look up the Georgia Russian border and places that Ike hit.
b.) In an ELD class a jealous jr high boy could no longer handle the girls swooning over the jonas brothers that he started calling them the CHONIES brothers. "you can go marry Joe CHONIES and be Mrs. CHONIES!"

2.) Fringe: Like seriously. JJ Abrams, Joshua Jackson, and crazy theoretical science that fills that inner conspiracy nerdiness of me that has been lost since Area 54 was relocated.

**EDIT** (insert - better jim face)
7 comments:
I can totally see Tad's face now. Ahh, Jim, can't wait for the new season.
Hey Alisa... I've changed my blog web page... it's faithfamfriends.blogspot
Janelle
between the chonies brothers, the halbert face, and the fringe goodness i completely agree with you! and now i kinda miss subbing. the kid stories were the best. you should bring a notebook and write down the random things you hear. I did. there's good stuff out there. :) particularly the jr. highers...gold.
It's the biggest joy of my job... hearing the funny things kids say all day long :) I didnt start watching Fringe but I feel like Im going to have to. I hate not having tivo. Makes life so difficult :)
ps. total see tad doing that. :)
also, I put in too many of these - :)
No prob... I sent out a mass email but I must not have yours.
J
Do you sub high school at all? Cause my kids are fun and fabulous...okay well fun and can be fabulous, but they talk a bit....
I love Keith Olbermann too. I want him and Rachel Maddow every night.
Post a Comment