Sunday, October 12, 2008

i suck at organizing...

and Tad most definitely does not suck at it.   Except his idea of  "organizing" is the trash can.   So I am in desperate need of organizing all my craft mediums.    

The little table that holds my oil paints and aisle are overflowing.  So in a corner are my fabrics, threads, yarns, beads, ribbons,  scissors and other tools in milk crates a "borrowed" from my middle school last year.  And ever since "The great FALL" of our desk (more on that to come) (imagine you HAD a desk.. and then... you DIDN'T)  there are stacks of electronics, papers, folders, books, irons,  CDs .....  everything has been compacted in this itty bitty apartment.  I have a lot of storage units, boxes, bowls, i just got them at different times and for different needs, so nothing matches or looks good stacked.  It looks like a bad yard sale up in here.

I need Martha Stewart or Rachel Ray to come over here with like supplies from IKEA or TARGET and get everything in cute matching baskets, buckets and jars.  And then Tad could breathe.

 


3 comments:

Moore Musings said...

you probably don't want to pay for it, but anything from the Ikea expedit line is great for that stuff. And can often be found in the as-is section, which saves money. :) I have two of the bookcase in 2x4, on its side, and it works great both to organize, and display lil items across the top. Just something to consider :)

Janelle said...

Just think... it's totally cool that you have all that stuff to begin with! Loves.

By the way, we should get together sometime and hang out. I don't have your email address. I'll try and get it from Andrea (if she has it).

Alisa Marie said...

i just had a great epiphany last night while brainstorming last night!