So i love setting up all our Christmas decor. Which is minimal.. because living in a one bedroom apartment means ZERO storage, meaning I have one tub of of decor and one tub for ornaments.
This year, Tad convinced me to get a fake tree at the end of the last Christmas season (who can deny a sale, am i right?)
and we put it up.
(ENTER PHOTO HERE... BUT I CAN"T because all x-mas tree photos look just odd)
it doesn't look BAD... but it doesn't smell like Christmas, so I went and bought a candle. Mmmm... now its Christmas.
5 comments:
Also if you buy the pine cones from Michaels that have the scent to them, that helps and smells really good! It's not piney, but a cinnomony warmth. They're super cheap. I can't spell cinnomon.
I know, I didn't forget about you! It's just my little sad joke to myself that only my mom, dad, and husband read my blog. I always appreciate your reading and your comments, though!
umm, I hear you on the holiday cheer, i am a sucker for the season too, it's the most wonderful time of the year!
cinnamon, liz! ;) yes, i buy those pine cones EVERY year at Thanksgiving and they're AWESOME!! i actually get mine from target, but i was at michael's yesterday and they were 50% off!! i'm telling you, they're fabulous - totally worth every penny (50% off or not!).
dan's got major allergies so i haven't had a real tree since we got married and, like you said, it just doesn't smell like christmas w/o the smell of pine. so . . . on my table sits a yankee "christmas wreath" candle :) ya gotta do whatcha can, right? i hear ya.
i picked up "winter" from bath and body works for TOO much money, but it sure smells cheery.
TO SARAH: Sometimes i feel like that too. HI MOM.
Post a Comment