
I have made a desicion:
I have been soooo busy with teaching that I need to close PARTS of my shop. (Who knew - you actually have to work and grade, and lesson plan. Phew.)
So because of that I am going to have to scale back A LOT on my shop. In the coming days I'll be taking down any custom work (i.e. mongramed and personalized onesies.. probably my fav part) any other made or order work. Which means I can only leave in my account items that are ready to ship!
Tad has been bugging me in a sweet way to take care of myself- But recently I had two of my custom orders be later then what I intended, the guilt has caused me to second guess the quality of my shop. So to prevent future customers any uncomfortablness and me the extreme stress... it must be done.
The great thing - since I STARTED my store with jewelry - i can focus on that more! (plus it doesn't take as much time/steps and a hand-embroidered cuteness!). And since since i started, i haven't sold a lot of jewelry pieces. Maybe the fall is my time to SHINE! (pun intended).
1 comment:
I love your stuff! And chelsea loved her onesies! I see earrings that I want to buy then remember that my ears have closed up. sigh. sigh. sigh .
Post a Comment