Two things you should know about this story:
1. It is quite often that I notoriously leave something behind. Mostly, my phone. So, Taddy will be calling me in the afternoon to no avail because I have cleverly left my phone on the table, in the charger, stuck in the couch cushions, on the stove... You know, the usual spots.
2. Now that I travel 40 minutes to work - I have convinced Tad to let me purchase a top of the line jawbone. BLING! I use it quite often when I drive home. So if you're wondering when is a good time to get a hold of me, its usually around 5:15 as I drive down the lovely 99.
My Story:
I am gathering all my items for school today. I've got my computer packed and my water in my bag, I've even had enough time to make myself (and more importantly, to Tad, clean up after myself) a beautiful vanilla latte. Meanwhile, I have the wherewithal to remember to grab my BBerry the bathroom (why is it there? I read my emails as a brush my teeth. at 6 am.) and take it to the kitchen while i steam my milk.
Akk, I'm late! I run out the door throw my new jawbone in my ear and take off. Leaving my phone sitting on the stove. And I try to turn my jawbone on at least 10 times before conceding to the fact that it's in need a re-charge. I didn't realize I didn't have my phone with me until lunch.
good one alisa.
1 comment:
Hah! You know, I misplace a lot of things and often, but my phone is not one of them. Mostly because it's permanentally attached to my hand at all times. It's an addiction, really.
Also, re: the frittata: I'd love to be the chef on your shoulder! You give me ingredients, I'll give you a recipe!
Hmm, this might be a good idea for a regular blog thing...
Post a Comment