Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Fabulous Bible Study

I know It's almost all the way through January (wow)...

But it was my first week back in Bible study after our Winter Break, (and I missed last week due to family in town).    I love my Bible study so much!  Though we were really small tonight, I still felt so loved and prayed for by these girls!  I was so blessed to be a part leader in this group of young women, and we are growing right along eachother.  I can't believe how far we all have come in six months...  I am so excited for where we will be another six months from now.  If you're in town and need some girlfriends, let me know, we'll go!

Plus, this Bible study is Kick-a.
It mixes enough intelligence into it Daniel that I feel like I'm really thinking and not just blinding following.   So, if you haven't looked at it its Daniel from Beth Moore.  I know some of you that follow me are into this  Study as well, doesn't God just speak to you?  And if not you, then you know its speaking to someone else directly?

Ok, thats all, I'm just super jazzed about this.  

2 comments:

Jill said...

First of all... I had no idea you had an etsy store! You're amazing! I love, love, love your stuff, and I adore that website! 2ndly, what happened to you writing your blog everyday?! I was so excited to get to keep up with you! Come on Bernal!

Jana said...

YES!! LOVE BM's study on Daniel!! i did it w/ some girl friends just before we left Bama and it absolutely kicked my butt!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Beth Moore and her studies!