Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pandora Radio.

How amazing.  

I know i've been using it for over a year now... but It still ceases to amaze me at how much it thinks like me.  And its a great addition to my long commutes when the three music stations in my town aren't playing anything good (which happens often.).

Recent Pandora Gems:
- N*SYNC: Lets talk about flash back of awesomeness!  you weed out the newer stuff and Pandora gets you only want 90s, its smooth sailing.
-GLEE CAST:  I can't tell you how epic this is!  Once you dislike  the Mraz and Buble enough its pure Broadway bliss!  (plus a few old school Disney musicals sprinkled in...)

The Downside.
-Only one:  The moment you run out of skips.... its like the walls are closing in on you.  I ran out today and NONE, NOT ONE, of my stations can appease me.  Suddenly we are all playing crap and I can't get away.  I can't start new stations fast enough....   Its like they know....

No comments: