Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello? Is this thing on?

SO life has changed!


1. I am teaching Math again!!!! Its hard coming back, I feel like I haven't hit my stride yet... My lessons could be much better... I had such a hard time with classroom management last year, that i feel like I'm being too strict this year.

2. We are house hunting!!!! We just started and I want to buy every house we tour (a grand total of two so far, i told you... we just started) I feel like I'm on that show but without the cameras, and HGTV isn't going to decorate my first dining room.... a girl can dream.

3. I love and miss my etsy shop so much. I still have items listed, but since I am sooo busy with school - Tad has suggested I pare down on my selling and *GASP* sewing. So after I finished a few large custom orders... I'm just going to leave items that I have already made in the shop. (just a few bags, and the jewelry). Sigh.. there's always Christmas... and next year. So i'll still do custom orders - just give me TIME and lots of it.

4. I've been neglecting my blog. I apologize. I'll make time.

5. I am just starting as a co-leader of this brand new Women's Bible Study at Church for young women. Though I adored my Bible study last year BECAUSE of all the different ages, I can already see the need for this group for girls that may be scared off by an older study. Plus, its Beth Moore's study of Daniel. Plus, these girls are fun! I'm excited to see where we'll be after the year long study!

2 comments:

supercommonname said...

Hooray for house hunting...that's super exciting my friend...and also a bit sad that I've yet to see the apartment. how is that possible?! But good luck on the hunt.

Hooray for bible study too! I'm co-leading one on wednesday nights. we play volleyball and do a devotional. Not as cool and deep as Beth Moore, but oh well.

p.s. i miss my alisa marie!

Alisa Marie said...

I miss my jen too!!!! Really? you've never been here? Odd. I feel like... no that was huff. There's not much too it. When I get a house we are so planning a girls reunion. (i already told Tad he's kicked out for that weekend!!!)