Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May the 4th be with you.

No, this won't be a Star Wars Post.

(though i could go with it for a while)

It's an update blog:  Here's whats going on:

In no particular order:
1. I started a Cooking Club at my school, and my kids LOVE it.   So far we've learned knife skills, mixing skills, we tasted fresh herbs and used in dishes, and make cupcakes.  It's truly a joy.  Oh and last week they "stole" my camera and went on a picture spree.   I'm sure i'll post them as some point.

2.  I started a garden.   I'll have a whole post about the process and then about the follow up.  (i see this as being an ongoing update)

3.  I'm a major slacker when it comes to the 365 project. i have my pictures all (well, almost all) taken.  I just have that pesky task of editing and uploading them. So its probably more of a 352 project.

4. School is almost over. wow.  I can't believe it!  how time flies.  I have a contract to come back next year.  whew.  Now I don't have to stress about it any more.

5.  Our Bible study leader is moving churches, so I am thinking of stepping into the leader position.  Its only right since I have been co-leader.  hmm...  I'll still be praying about it.

6.  I have a new couch thats A-MA-ZING.  no, like really, it kicks your couch's butt.  And I'm pretty much finished decorating my two living rooms and dining room!    Pictures and full post to come.


hmm...pretty much all of these can be posts.  Well, stay tuned.

(p.s. - JANA I WILL POST PICTURES OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!)
(pps - Jill - There.  Happy?)

4 comments:

Moore Musings said...

I want to see the couch!!!
Oh wait... I will soon. yay!
:)

Welcome back

Vanessa Helmick said...

I REALLY WANT TO SEE A PIC OF THE COUCH. can you post a photo of it to Fiore Studio's wall on FB?

Alisa Marie said...

yes Vanessa absolutely! But i have to decorate the rest. It won't be a POW image without my pillows and finished ottoman.
(also, i have a thank you card that i'll be sending to Bri for you.

Jana said...

HA!!! I'm just now catching up on blogs . . and when I saw this post I had to laugh. I was already working on some smart-ass comment for you when I saw your p.s. ;)

signed,
Waiting in Indiana